Thursday, September 17, 2009

I thought I told you; im a star


As I step out of my vehicle and make my out towards the school. Flashing lights of cameras and video cameras all of a sudden come out of nowhere. Following my every movement, so close to me that I can barely make any type of movements to get myself out of this mess of PAPARAZZI. Everyone is rushing straight towards me to get that "perfect" shot that is worth at least a thousand dollars. There were paparazzi everywhere, every place that I glimpsed at I could visualize paparazzi, my friends scurried to help me out and bring me inside safely. I would never think a song that I had created last year would become so famous this year, I cannot believe how fame can hit in seconds and become such a paparazzi scandal.


Every time I step out of my house or even walk down the street I see paparazzi everywhere; screaming my name asking me endless amounts of questions. I feel like my whole life has changed drastically and I cannot do much to change all of this. Whenever I see paparazzi or get ready to go out and I know that paparazzi will be there, I always feel obligated to looking my best meaning putting make up or wearing the PERFECT outfit or not doing anything that is "not" normal in other words picking out my wedgie or even looking at myself in the mirror. If I don't look good for the press or if I do something abnormal according to everyone, they will automatically judge me without a doubt. When the day is all done, I get home and I'm so glad to be out of the paparazzi world, I get to lay back and be myself. HOWEVER, that is not the end of my paparazzi fame, the same thing begins all over again the next day and the next day and the next day and I believe it will go on until my career is flat out. As I go to the nearest pharmacy store, I look at the magazine rack and look through about four completely different magazines and I noticed that my photo is in at least five pages of each magazine and I am not at all trying to brag or show myself off. I am just explaining how many magazines I am in and just from ONE song and all this I become an instant star. I also look at other celebrities and of course I'm not the only star that is in magazines and I noticed that Britney Spears has a lot of pages in the magazine as well, but way more than I do. I think to myself, wow does this woman ever get privacy in her life? Like has she ever not been watched by paparazzi? Then I compare myself to her and I think the absolute same, wow my is life is becoming that...the life of an instant star that gets followed by instant paparazzi. I cannot believe how Britney Spears could have gone through all of this, just one day has past and I'm already sick of it. I really feel like I don't have any more privacy meaning I can't do anything without being followed. Even though I should know that as a celebrity I should expect paparazzi everywhere. I am a celebrity and now I am in the paparazzi world. I think I do deserve some kind of privacy, I think the paparazzi are crossing limit; they have gone too far. I do not think myself or even other celebrities should be followed 24-7. It's not fair we deserve to live our own life without always worrying about paparazzi or what the paparazzi will do next. We are also people and we also deserve some privacy. If I cannot be silly with my friends at lunch or hang out with a boy without the press thinking that he is my boyfriend or not even being able to walk ANYWHERE without being swarmed by paparazzi, I think it has gone way to far.

2 comments:

  1. masallah :) good job
    haha its funny how im the only own owning ur blogs :) i must love u that much <3

    ReplyDelete